A new category for Okanagan enjoyment is the beaches category. This category lists the best accessible beaches in the Okanagan for spring to fall enjoyment. Whether you lay in the sun, swim, kayak, picnic and swim, play beach sports, this list shows it all.
This category provides the following,
- Area based listing, means you can view the list of beaches specific to the area, for example “Kelowna Area”,
- Route maps to the beach, providing the best and most common road directions to the beach,
- Image of the beach and/or image of the beach access point,
- Short description and related information about the beach, including any special notes about the beach area,
- Links to the website hosting the main information about the beach,
- Google Map & Reviews (where possible), showing a Google map of the beach location, with real person reviews and photos people have uploaded to the map entry.
- Beach amenities via beach icons, labeled for cursor hover or “tap” on a mobile device.
As always, with any tourism location listed here at OKConnect.events, it is prudent to check the main website related to the specific location entry for any updated information, warnings, closures etc.